Monday, April 26, 2010

showers, showers, showers

Amanda's Baby Shower
Atlanta, GA






Mmmm... some of the best cake I ever ate... Thanks you Macon Cake Lady!

Granny and Gma

The Grandmothers and Great Grandmothers.

My team

Sisters 



Anna's Bridal Shower
Athens, GA



Pie themed yummo!

My Lar Bar. 

The gorgeous bride

V baby

Anna's quilt from the bridesmaids (I want one before I'm dead ladies...)


Chrissy's Baby Shower
Durham, NC


Not the shower, but I had to stick this in... Aislinn and Cole's awesome house. So amazing!

The Fantastic Four and Kai

Nana, Kate and Caleb

Noelle starting out the games

My version of Kai

"The Amazing Diaper Race"



Chrissy's nursing blanket

My gift for Kai

We stole a moment with Caylin... The card said 
"It's your turn! Love, Aislinn, Laura, Lauren, Chrissy and Jenni"
(She loved it)

Her awesome bag with her new initials and 3 bridal magazines... Caylin, happy as a clam :)

2 comments:

  1. great pictures and so many things to be happy about...babies and weddings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your blog :( I want to know what's going on in your life now that the babies (all of them from this post) are here and I hear you've moved? Catch us up :)

    ReplyDelete