Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a generous man

Who knew husbands could be so generous? 

My already trophy husband on a whim buys me an iphone... pretty much blowing my mind. Just for fun, cause he loves me, got a promotion and wanted to treat me. 

(I am lucky)

And after having the gift in hand, I realized something. I am not a gadget buyer, at all. 
If I get a wad of cash... it either goes to two places: 

1. My secret wooden money box (yep, true and lots of cash resides there) 
2. Anthropologie

So all of a sudden having a iphone in hand, and a 3GS 16GB at that, is seriously empowering. I had NO idea what I was missing all this time. 



Thank you handsome, giving, loving, generous husband. And Steve Jobs. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice Jenni, but I hope your secret wood money box is well hidden because you just announced to everyone (the whole wide world) that you are "RICH". I know for a fact that you aren't! HaHa! I love you, Dad.

    ReplyDelete